Gift Guide 1 || Gifts for the Home
Happy Thanksgiving week!! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. Little Miss A. is out of school so sometimes it gets crazier around the house and time seems to move faster than usual. For the first gift guide I rounded up some gifts that I think anyone would love for their home. Let's do the run down.
1. Luxe City Guides. This is the perfect present for that person who has everything and loves to travel. It contains 12 city guides: London, New York, Paris, Rome, LA, Bangkok, Dubai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai and Sydney. Plus they are beautifully packaged to boot. ($80)
2. Carina Box. Semi-precious stoned boxes are elegant and unique. Perfect for any little table or bookcase. A special and delicate gift. ($168, $260)
3. Urchin Object. This little sculptural piece adds drama to any corner or bookshelf. It has a nice price too! ($24)
4. Cocktail napkins. In love with these cute cocktail napkins. You can chose from different types of monograms and its all included in the price. I might need 3 sets of these!! ($29 for a set of four)
5. Entertaining Book. This beautiful book by Danielle Collins is a must-have. It has wonderful recipes and such great party ideas. I actually met her at a book signing. Aside from creative talents she is sweet to boot. The photographs are beautiful so it is even fun to read look at. ($27).
6. Fox Decanter Set. Ok, I think I died and went to Heaven. Loving this preppy and stylish set. Guaranteed to add interest to bars everywhere. ($68)
7. Brass Bowls. Beautiful bowls (set of three) for decoration. You all know a touch of shiny is always welcome in my book. ($238)
8. Marbled lucite tray. Every girl needs a cute tray like this...either for her desk or closet. (They have different sizes available. The smallest starts at $45)
I hope you like some of these ideas for your family and/or friends. Other gift guides I will be doing: for children, for men, for the fashionista, gifts under $20, and I'm still thinking of a few more. Shout out if you have any other suggestions.